No Products in the Cart
Muslin Cotton Jablas are ideal for babies. The breezy designs and precision stitching of our artisans promise the utmost comfort for your baby. The fabrics used are GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified ensuring the highest of quality.
Why ATT Muslin Jablas are the best for your baby
NOTE :- PRINTS WILL VARY BASED ON THE AVAILABILITY
Here’s what they are made up of:
Lightweight and breathable, muslin is a loose plain weave cotton material that dates back to Ancient India. Today, muslin’s value is in its versatility and good for newborns.
Wash Care Tips:
- Wash it at least once before use.
- It is 100% machine washable. Cold rinse at no hotter than 30 degree Celsius.
- Avoid any fabric softener or bleach.
- Opt for a baby-friendly detergent for longer durability for the product.
The texture of muslin fabric, while being highly soft, also acts as mild exfoliators keeping the baby’s skin very clean. Muslin fabric is generally quite suitable for all types of sensitive skin. They are breathable as well as ensure that your baby is kept warm.
2. Are these Machine Washable?
Yes, these are machine washable, kindly use mild detergents and rinse it in Delicate mode.
3. Will Muslin jablas shrink?
The nature of muslin fabric is that it tends to shrink after a couple of washes. Muslin Jablas can shrink upto a maximum of 1 inch.