The Genda (marigold) Tunic, block printed in shades of orange and pink, has a straight fit bodice with a gathered waist for all the comfort and all the twirls. The highlight of the tunic is the stylish dual tie-up at the back. A versatile piece, it can be worn as a kurta with trousers or a frock without bottoms. The tunic is paired with the contrasting deep blue Ambar (sky) trousers cut in a tapered shape. The trousers have soft elastic at the waist to ensure a snug and comfortable fit, along with pockets to hide all the festival sweets!
- Hand block printed in Ajmer, Rajasthan
- Printed on certified organic cotton
- Spaghetti straps
- Tie-ups at the back
- Full length : 3-6 m - 13.5" ; 6-9 m - 15" ; 1-2 yrs - 18" ; 3-4 yrs - 21" ; 5-6 yrs - 23.5" ; 7-8 yrs - 26"
- Wash care : Hand or machine wash with a mild detergent; iron on medium
- Hand dyed and hand woven in Burdwan, West Bengal
- 100% cotton
- Soft elastic on waist
- Pockets on both sides
- Full length : 3-6 m - 12" ; 6-9 m - 15" ; 1-2 yrs - 18.5" ; 3-4 yrs - 21" ; 5-6 yrs - 23" ; 7-8 yrs - 26"
- Wash care : Hand or machine wash with a mild detergent; iron on medium. Wash with like colours as dark shades may bleed.
- Made in India
- Ayana is 6.5 years old. She is wearing a 5-6 yrs size.