No Products in the Cart
1. Convertible Woombie swaddle, with vent: Arms open to convert from the Original Woombie swaddle sleep sack to an arms-free sleep sack when the time arises to transition the baby.
2. Do what’s most comfortable to swaddle your baby with either option! Cotton/Spandex blend. Fabric stretchy
3. It is multi-dimensional stretch and zipper to prevent unraveling throughout the night.
4. It is Safer than over wrapping with a baby blanket (over wrapping can lead to overheating). Easy to use and swaddle!
5. The Woombie swaddle is made from 95% cotton and 5% spandex. Wash the Woombie with a gentle program, preferably on 30 or 40 degrees. Don't put the Woombie in the dryer, to prevent the swaddle from shrinking as much as possible. Before washing, close the zipper and the velcro/snap button. The Woombie is made of stretchable material. Washing it too often or not on the right temperature can cause the Woombie to lose its shape or flexibility.