The Beaba Babycook is a versatile food appliance that steams, blends, defrosts and reheats food. Steam cooking ensures that vital vitamins and nutrients are locked in thus making this method of cooking much healthier. It automatically switches off when steaming is complete; no monitoring is required.
The manual cyclone-effect blade ensures that the food is blended to the required consistency as per the child's age.
- 4-in-1 food processor: Steam cooks, blends, defrosts and reheats. XL Capacity
- Quickly steams cook in 15 minutes: Preserving flavours and vitamins
- Bowl capacity 1100 ml: Quickly prepare large quantities
- Manual cyclone-effect blade: For tailored mixing, adapting the consistency to the child’s age (smooth, pureed, chunks)
- Removable steaming basket: Possibility of collecting cooking juices rich in vitamins and minerals to modulate the texture of the preparation
- Graduated measuring bowl: Easy to measure quantity of water to pour into tank
- Automatically switches off with light and sound signal when steaming is finished: No monitoring required
- Removable lid: Easy to clean
- Single control button (cooking - mixing): An ultra-compact solution
- Security lock of bowl: Click sound ensures secure locking
- Cycle meter with descaling indicator: Warning light
- Spatula: Practical to remove the steam basket, stir and empty food into the bowl without being burnt
- Removable blending/smoothie filter lid: Easy to clean.
Care: Cover, basket, lid, knife: Wash by hand or dishwasher. Body of device: Clean with soft damp cloth.
Supplied with blending/smoothie filter Lid, Spatula and recipes booklet
Made in: France