The Ambar (sky) kurta, hand dyed and hand woven in a deep blue shade of the sky, is adorned with delicate floral hand embroidery in motifs from our Gul (flower) print. The full-sleeved kurta has wooden buttons with loop closures, long with cotton dori tie-ups. It is paired with the Baadal (cloud) Sharara Pants in 100% jamdani cotton. The buttery soft bottoms have soft elastic at the waist to ensure a snug and comfortable fit.
- Hand dyed and hand woven in Burdwan, West Bengal
- 100% cotton
- Hand embroidered yoke
- Wooden button closure
- Full length : 3-6 m - 11" ; 6-9 m - 13" ; 1-2 yrs - 16" ; 3-4 yrs - 18" ; 5-6 yrs - 20" ; 7-8 yrs - 23"
- Wash care : Hand or machine wash with a mild detergent; iron on medium. W ash with like colours as dark shades may bleed.
- Hand dyed and hand woven in Chanduli Village, West Bengal
- 100% jamdani cotton
- Soft elastic on waist
- Pockets on both sides
- Full length : 3-6 m - 12" ; 6-9 m - 15.5" ; 1-2 yrs - 19" ; 3-4 yrs - 22" ; 5-6 yrs - 24.5" ; 7-8 yrs - 27"
- Wash care : Hand or machine wash with a mild detergent; iron on medium.
- Made in India
- Mishka is 6.5 years old. She is wearing a 5-6 yrs size.